Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Short and Sweet

[Email dated 12.19.11]

Hey everyone,

It´s almost Christmas, can´t wait to talk to you all. I don´t have a whole lot of time today and I want to leave stuff to talk about so this will be the shortest email of my whole mission. I am thinking that I will call home between 3 and 5 on Sunday which will be between 1 and 3 there. So have your Skype (NOT My account!!) ready and waiting. I found out how to use the secret Santa money....there are 3 elders in the zone that are not going to get Christmas packages...so my comp and I went and bought them stuff at WalMart today to put a Secret Santa package together for the 3 of them. 

The work is going great and I Love you and miss you all. We will talk on Sunday !!!!! Can´t Wait. Hope you all have a good week.

And this is my joy.

Love Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment