Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

[email dated 12.26.11]

Hey Everyone,

IMG_0072IMG_0079

It was great to talk to you guys yesterday...can you believe we`ll only talk [on the phone] one more time before I go home? I am going try to work on my accent though so I don`t sound like Pedro anymore [his speech patterns reminded us of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite, and we told him so!] … don`t want that to happen. But yeah, it was really good to talk to you all. I included some pictures in an email that I just barely sent...so I hope you like those. Just know that I had a really fun Christmas and I was treated very well by the members of the ward here in Metepec. I am also really excited for this upcoming change with Elder Green. He is a great guy and I am gonna learn a lot from him as well. He is from Sacramento, CA area and has 18 months in the mission (the same as Elder Rowley) It will be his 4th change as a zone leader. It will be a fun one.

IMG_0074IMG_0080IMG_0078

[Justin knows the date for his homecoming!!! JULY 25, 2012 WOOO HOO!]

Well I love you all and I hope that you have a good week....I would love to talk more, but I don`t really have anything to talk about anymore considering that we talked about it all yesterday, I love you all and I am so grateful for this opportunity to work in the Lord`s work. I know the Gospel is true and is the only way that we can return to live in God`s presence.

IMG_0082IMG_0081

And this is my joy (Alma 29:9)

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment