Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2. Happy Birthday Bryce!!

Hello family and friends,

IMG_0548IMG_0547

Another week has passed. After this email you will only be hearing from me one more time...weird right?? Good to hear that everything is going good back home...sorry Bryce that you are missing the 1st week of pads. Just keep in mind though that looking back on everything a few years in the future, you will definitely hate yourself if you choose one week of JV football practice over Cancun with the family...trust me. I missed a week of practice for EFY my junior year...Coach was not happy but he got over it and I´m glad I did it...even though it was kinda hard on me on the football side of things.

And Steve Nash!! What??!! It was just kind of a side note in the sports update but that sounds pretty important to me! Any other big signings or trades???  Y Patrick, No te preocupes, mi amigo, ya muy pronto estoy allĂ­ contigo, solo aguántame tantito y no te aburras jaja.  Also Tyler...you better get on that music and movie playlist...remember that you will be leaving on your mission soon, so I will most likely be in charge of doing the same for you...so doest unto me as thou wouldst have done unto thee.

IMG_0541

So the week went really well. My new companion is Elder Cuadras. He is from the state of Aguascalientes in Mexico. He is straight from the Mexico MTC and is a great kid (his name is Nefi,which is Nephi in English). He is waiting for his visa and will be going to Argentina once it gets here...so hence the special changes. We were blessed with another baptism this week, his name is Jonathan and is 10 years old. We found him and his mom about a month ago contacting. His mom, Mayra, loves the church and would have totally gottten baptized but there are some extenuating circumstances.  But, she´s so excited about the church that she invites her friends to the lessons and we brought one of them to church yesterday!! haha.

IMG_0566

So today we´re gonna be in downtown...time to fill up those suitcases!! haha. Until next week....the last email!! and last Pday!!! Crazy

And this is my joy

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment