Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Change

Dear Family and Friends,

Thanks for all the emails and love and support. 

I forgot to tell you that we have transfers today.  I am going to be training a new missionary again and will remain in my area as District Leader. I will get my new companion tomorrow when they arrive so I will just be with other missionaries today. Elder Torres went to Tenanzingo in the Metepec Zone. I`m excited for the new opportunity and will definitely have my hands full this change for sure.....

The work went well this week, married another couple and baptized the wife. Her name is Erica and she is the sister of Araceli that we baptized last week. She is one of the ones that went to the temple with us when we went. I love seeing their whole family grow together in the Gospel. We`re planning on baptizing the other sister next week, named Veronica. 

Well I don`t have a lot of time because of the transfers today, I`ll write more next week I promise, and send pictures (this computer isn’t reading my camera for some reason).

I love you and miss you all 

And this is my Joy. 

Love Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment